All therapeutic services require a physician’s prescription. After consulting with their physician, the family can contact the Theraplay outpatient office that is convenient for them. The front desk staff at Theraplay will verify the child’s insurance coverage for therapy services, and discuss all coverage and financial responsibilities with each family. An initial evaluation will then be scheduled. Once the evaluation is completed, a copy of the evaluation will be sent to the physician, along with a completed Letter of Medical Necessity for the physician’s signature.
Theraplay provides patients with the best, yet affordable, therapeutic services possible. Theraplay is a provider for most insurances, including HMO’s, PPO’s and commercial carriers. The reimbursement staff will assist the doctor’s office in obtaining any necessary precertifications and/or authorizations needed prior to the initiation of therapeutic services.
- Amerihealth of New Jersey & Pennsylvania
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CHIP (most plans)
- Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Independence Administrators
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone First Health Plan
- Keystone Health Plan Central
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Personal Choice
* Theraplay does not participate with Access or any other Secondary Medical Assistance other than Keystone First.